PowerSonic PSC-12500A-C Switch Mode Charger for 12 volt SLA Batteries
- 12v Charger for AGM batteries
- Full 1 Year warranty
- For 2 to 10Ah Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
• I.C. based voltage and current regulation designed for sealed (valve-regulated) lead-acid batteries
• Useable on domestic and overseas input voltages from 110VAC - 60Hz to 240VAC - 50Hz, except for the PSC-1210000A-C, see charger selection guide
• Automatic, current sensing dual-rate charging for efficient, care-free and safe operation
• L.E.D.s indicate ‘power on’ and “FAST” and “FLOAT” charging modes
• Lightweight wall mounted plug-in or desk top design with screw type output terminals, depending on output current
• Protected against accidental reverse polarity connection
• U.L. and European C.E. approval
“A-C” series chargers are new “switching” type devices which operate without the use of transformers. I.C.’s control and regulate current and voltage and automatically switch from the higher fast charge voltage to the lower float voltage when batteries are very close to being fully charged. At the float voltage it is safe to leave the battery connected to the charger indefinitely, making charging pretty much fool-proof.
In the fast charge mode voltage goes up to 2.45V +/- 0.05V before switching, in the float charge mode voltage is held between 2.25- 2.30V/cell. This charger is ideal for cyclic applications where recharge time is critical and timely charge termination cannot be counted on. This charger ensures optimum battery performance & service life.