PowerSonic PSC-6300A-C Battery Charger for SLA Sealed Lead Acid batteries
- Electronically regulated - current limited chargers for sealed lead-acid type batteries.
- Wall mount plug-in design for 250, 300, 500, 800 series and 61000A; counter top design for 241000A, 2000, 4000 and 10A series.
- Operating temperature range: 32ºF - 104ºF (0ºC - 40ºC).
- Input voltage: 110/120 VAC, 60Hz. PSC-122000A and PSC-241000A can be switched to accept 220/230 VAC, 50Hz.
LED's: For 250A & 500A series: "POWER ON" and "CHARGING MODE" (ON=high-rate charging, OFF=float charging). For 300, 800, 1000, & 10A series: "FLOAT" and "FAST CHARGE" indicators. For 2000A, 241000A and 4000 series: single tri-color indicator.
- Hi-impact resistant thermo-plastic housing for 250, 300, 500, and 800 series; metal housing for 1000, 2000, 4000, and 10A series.
Screw-type terminals for 250 & 500 series, I/O cord with battery connectors for 300, 800, 1000, 2000, 4000 and 10A series chargers.
"F" Series: Float chargers are designed to provide optimum life for batteries used in standby applications where charging is continuous. The chargers deliver a constant voltage of 2.25 to 2.30 volts per cell which allow the battery to seek its own current level and maintain itself in a fully charged condition. This series is best suited for burglar and fire alarm equipment, emergency lighting, memory protection, or UPS systems where the battery serves as back-up power to the AC source.
"A" Series: Automatic dual rate chargers sense battery requirements and automatically switch from the fast charge to float mode, or vice versa. LED's provide visual indication of the charging mode. Automatic chargers combine the advantages of float and cycle chargers; recharge time is short yet batteries are safe from being overcharged. This charger is ideal for cyclic applications where recharge time is critical and the battery may be left on charge indefinitely. As a result charging is fool-proof.
Battery Charger Specifications:
Output Nominal Voltage (V): 6
Output Voltage Range (V): 6.84 / 7.35
Output Current Nominal (A): 0.3
Output Current Max. (A): 0.3
Type: Dual / Float Automatic, Type "A"