We carry a vast collection of Powersonic Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) batteries - These PG Series batteries are specifically designed for Cyclic, Standby and Solar Applications.
All Power Sonic PG series batteries feature:
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for superior performance.
- Thick plate design and efficient gas recombination that yield a design life expectancy of 10 years in standby mode.
- Superb high-rate discharge characteristics that ensure reliable performance in UPS and Telecom applications.
- Proven VRLA technology that guarantees safe operation without maintenance and "non-restricted article" status for transportation.
- Lead-calcium alloy grids and the use of high purity lead account for superior shelf-life characteristics, permitting storage for extended periods of time.
- Cutting-edge manufacturing and process control combined with meticulous quality assurance procedures ensure consistent and dependable performance.
- Rugged plastic case and cover, flame retardant to UL94 V-O.
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A. and F.A.A. certified.
- Valve regulated, spill proof construction allows safe operation in any position
- Power/volume ratio yielding unrivaled energy density
- Rugged impact resistant ABS case and cover (UL94-HB)
- Approved for transport by air. D.O.T., I.A.T.A., F.A.A. and C.A.B. certified
- U.L. recognized under file number MH 20845
Please see below to find all of our corresponding products: