The Duracell DL123A, is sold widely as a 3V Lithium CR123A Battery. Trust the Copper Top DL123A Battery, used widely by Emergency Workers and critical applications - worldwide.
This is a Carded Duracell DL123A. If you want to order the "cheaper" BULK Duracell DL123A - see the listing in the Cross Reference Recommendation above.
Replaces: 123, 123A, BR2/3A, CR123, CR123A, CR123R, CR17335, CR17345, DL123A, EL123AP, K123LA, L123A, SF123A, VL123A, 5018LC
The Duracell DL123A Battery uses advanced Lithium Thionyl Chloride Chemistry. It is a 1400Mah non rechargeable Lithium battery. The battery is super low discharge and has up to a 10 year shelf life.
- The CR123A Series battery is used in Flashlights, Surveillance Cameras and digital Cameras.
- Wide operating temperature range (-40°C/+60°C)
- Class 9 according to the UN Recommendations on the transport of dangerous goods – Model Regulations
- Superior resistance to atmospheric corrosion
- Voltage: 3V
- Capacity: 1.4 Ah
- Size: 2/3A
- Chemistry: Li-MnO2
- Brand: Duracell
- Termination Style: Button Top
- Shelf Life: 10+ Years
- Diameter(max): 16.89 mm (.665in)
- Height (max): 34.5 mm (1.358 in)
- Typical weight: (0.599oz)