BBM supplies the Aftermarket LiteGear LP-BAT-NIMH-12V-CHARGE-900.1800 Charger. This Smart Charger has a switch for charging options for both 900mA and 1.8A output. It comes complete with the 2.1mm housing, allowing for quick attachment to your LiteGear Battery Packs.
- VOLTAGE: 12V
- SIZE: 1.5″ x 2.5″ x 5.5″ (HxWxL).
- WEIGHT: 1.2 lbs (544 g).
- CONNECTOR: 2.1 x 5.5 barrel connector receptacle
- TWO CURRENT LEVEL OPTION: 0.9 A and 1.8 A (change with switch on the front panel). Use 0.9 A charge setting for: 2.2 Ah batteries. Use 1.8 A charge setting for: 4.5 Ah and 10 Ah batteries.
- SMART CHARGER: Automatic Cut Off when Battery Pack is fully charged
ZNG-LGXX-CHG OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- Operator must plug the charger into AC first, battery second.
- Once connected to AC, the indicator LED will flash red-green-red, then will shut off.
- Once the battery pack is connected, the red LED will be on, indicating that it is charging.
- After the battery is fully charged, the green LED will be on and remain solid, indicating that the battery is fully charged.
- Do not use the charger for a low-capacity battery pack (<900 mAh).
- Plug in AC power first, then connect the battery to the charger; otherwise, the charger will not charge the battery.
- The charger must be cool during operation. There must be space between the charger and other devices and/or a fan. Otherwise, the charger will generate too much heat, which will damage the charger and the battery being charged.