BBM stocks the Isreali made Tadiran TL5101, 1/2AA Lithium Battery. This 3.6V/950mAh NON rechargeable Lithium Thionyl Chloride Battery, provides outstanding power retention - with a 10 year shelf life.
Battery Type: Cylindrical Cell
Voltage: 3.6 V
Capacity: 950 mAh
Chemistry: Lithium (non rechargeable)
Size: 1/2AA - 14.5mm (.57") x 25.2mm (1.00")
Terminal Type: Button Top
- High operating voltage, stable during most of the application lifetime
- Some of the highest nominal capacities on the market today
- Excellent reliability over extended operating life
- Operating Temperature Range: -60°C/+85°C (-76°F/+185°F)
- Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% after 1 year of storage at + 20°C)
- Excellent resistance to humid environments
- Low magnetic signature
- Non-flammable (and non-pressurized at ambient temperature) inorganic (but corrosive) electrolyte
- Less than 1% capacity loss during storage at ambient temperature before use
- Tadiran TL-4902
- Tadiran TL-2150
- Tadiran TL-5902
- Tadiran TL-5111
- Saft LS-14250
- Saft LS-14250c
- Toshiba ER3v
- Sonnenschein SL-350/S
- Sonnenschein SL-750/S
- Sonnenschein SL-150/S
- This battery is not rechargeable. Do not try to recharge.
- The storage area should be clean, cool (not exceeding +30 Deg C ), dry and ventilated
- Don't use different models of battery in series.
- Soldering the tab should be finished in few seconds.
- Do not use if the battery casing was mangled
MSDS ( Material Safety Datasheet)