BBM supplies the Isreali made Tadiran double D Lithium battery TL-5937/S. This battery also known as the SL2790, ER32L1245, DD and the ER341245 battery offers 3.6V/35AH of power.
This Tadiran iXtra Series DD Lithium Battery is the perfect power source for your crucial devices. Designed for use in down hole tooling, security systems, tracking systems, and industrial electronics. This lithium cell features an incredibly stable Lithium Thionyl Chloride chemistry (LiSOCl2), helping to minimize the voltage delay even in extreme temperatures.. This cell also features rapid voltage recovery after lengthy storage, so its always ready to supply its essential power.
Features & Specifications:
- Extremely low self-discharge rate
- Fast voltage recovery after long-term storage or extended use
- Minimal voltage delay
- Battery Size: DD
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Thionyl Chloride (LiSOCl2) (Primary)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Nominal Capacity: 35000 mAh
- Max Continuous Discharge Current: 450 mA
- Max Pulse Discharge Current: 1000 mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -67°F to 185°F (-55°C to 85°C)
- Shelf Life: 3 Years
- Length - 4.9" (124.5 mm)
- Diameter - 1.3" (32.9 mm)
- Weight: 6.7 oz. (190 g)
PLEASE NOTE: These batteries are LITHIUM PRIMARY batteries, which are NOT rechargeable. Do not attempt to charge these cells, as any attempt to do so may cause severe damage to both the battery and charger.
Bin - 1213